If you change your residential address we would ask that you visit the surgery and complete a change of address form.  We can then amend your GP medical record.

You will need to provide documentary evidence of your new address if you are still within our practice operating area.  This evidence should be an official letter, such as a utility bill or bank statement.

If you have moved to an area that is outside our practice operating area, you must advise us and then you would need to make arrangements to register with a medical practice in the area in which you are living within 30 days of notifying us that you are no longer living within our operating area.  It is practice policy that we cannot treat patients who do not reside within the designated area shown on the map on display at Reception.

Note that we do not have the ability to alter the address on your hospital records, therefore if you are under the care of a hospital/consultant or clinic you should advise them of your new address and if applicable the name of your new GP.

NHS WalesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website